1. Important Information and Who We Are
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes [first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender].
- Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers].
- [Add or remove data types as applicable]
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your [Identity, Contact, and Financial Data] by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
- [Describe other methods of data collection relevant to your website]
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- [Add or adjust legal bases as necessary]
5. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in paragraph 4 above:
- [List of third parties]
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements.
8. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction.